Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rebellious and Urban with a Punk Flare

Marquise Holbrooke is a Senior majoring in design at Central Connecticut State University. He defines his style as "rebellious and urban with a punk flare." He enjoys fashion and lives to the beat of his own drum, "I love taking risks when it comes to what I'm wearing."


This particular outfit Marquise feels embodies his style very well. He's wearing a gray cardigan with colorful pattern designs, a graphic t-shirt, skinny jeans and boat shoes. Cardigan sweaters are very much in style for the fall season for both boys and girls and the graphic t-shirts have began to run ramp-id in the male community. "Cardigans and graphic t-shirts are my favorite to shop for." 
"I'm big on accessories as well. With this outfit I went stud crazy." He added studded earrings, belt, necklace and a two finger ring, which seems to take the the outfit to the next level. "Thought I'd keep it consistent."
I like attire that is very different and unique. Something that looks hand-made and or one of a kind. I never want to dress like the norm or do things because other people are doing them. I rock the clothes the clothes don't rock me. I would say my biggest style inspiration would be Rihanna. People may find it a bit weird because she's a girl, however, I love how her style matches her personality and attitude. Very bold, daring and just a big "I don't give a f***" mentality. I also look up to Kanye West and Pharrell on the fashion tip.
"Don't sell your soul, sail your soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment